Comment posted Top 10 Reasons to Hate Sarah Palin by intolerantfox.
Ridicule is an effective tool in exposing the left. Jesus ridiculed the pharisees.Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
intolerantfox also commented
- why don't you enlighten us?
- It comes down to if you believe or not that an unborn baby is a human life. If you do, which it is, then it is Constitutionally protected. I would urge you to do some research on this issue. Fetal development is much more known and studied than ever before. You must ask yourself, even if you end up coming down on the side of abortion, should we allow these "doctors" to tear babies limb from limb without even the relief of an anesthetic? We KNOW they feel pain. They are mammals after all. Their nervous systems are fully formed by 12 weeks. And the Left refuses legislation to give them basic anesthesia. This is cruel and unusual. Just because abortion is something people have always done does not mean we can't come to a new understanding of what it is. We live in a marvelous age of never-before seen technology allowing us to peer into the womb…something that has never in the history of man been done before. All excuses, all ignorance is now gone forever. There must be some way to become a more humane society for our most vulnerable. Don't you agree?
- I would agree that it isn't useful to trade insults. But I do think satire and ridicule have long honored tradition in political writing. See Mark Twain…the greatest.Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
- Which part of this article do you think has stifled debate?Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
- Do you even know how offensive this is? You are speaking of the mother of a baby with Down Syndrome. Are you being purposefully horrible? Or are you so ignorant you didn't know? I'd believe either. What an a$$hole.
Recent comments by intolerantfox
- ABC’s John Quiñones Turns Racial Profiling Fantasy Into Anti-Cop Hit Piece
Pedro, are you suggesting that people who are not citizens here should not have to carry a document (like a visa) solidifying their status as being here legally? By the language you posted, the only people affected by 1070 would be "aliens" who need to show proof of their eligibility to be here. That IS the law. You can't come here without a visa! That was a law before 1070! Whether you're 14 or 40, if you are not a citizen you must have legal proof of your residence here. Are you suggesting that should not be the case?
- Stripping Down for Feminism? There’s Nothing Feminist About Being A Slut
Yes! The guys in the photo are priceless. I can almost hear the one saying to the other "look at these dumb broads!" LOL
Look, college students are always going to look for excuses to saunter around in their underwear and a part of me thinks, "enjoy it now cause babies are coming and those hips will only be that small for a few more years, Britney." But listening to the "feminists" who consider themselves serious about women's rights come out in favor of this silliness is really worth its weight in gold. They just keep digging that hole, putting nails in the coffin or whatever other cliche you can come up with that means hanging themselves. I love it.
- Magical Thinking: The Left’s Belief In The Gun Control Fairy (True Twit, Part 22)
i think we should be able to have apache helicopters and concussion rifles if we want them. that's the point.
- Ivy League Lesson Plan: Aspiring Intern Attempts to School Me on Her Third Worldist “Feelings”
This made me laugh. She probably was there just to preach at you. How absurd. But it does prove a broader point. Those on the Left really cannot abide to work with or even tolerate people who disagree with them. I feel much the same as you…I can tolerate those who don't share my beliefs but it seems totally beyond the Left. And yet, they think they're so tolerant! It's too bad. She really missed out on a once in a lifetime experience where she may have been able to actually expand her mind.
- 10 Leftists Who Need Condolences on the Death of their Hero Osama bin Laden
Where I get the stuff…Google. Google has everything. All hail Google.
powered by SEO Super Comments