I understand Ryan Mauro’s inclination to tweak the ACLU and other members of the Coalition of the Unwilling to Defend America and Freedom Network, but it’s hard to tell if his post today is satire, or if he really believes there is no difference between the 2 parties on National Security.
It sure seems like the comment section took him seriously, and started up with self-defeating 3rd Party talk. So, in 5 minutes, here are a few I came up with. Feel free to add your own.
- Not even rhetorical support for the protesters in the streets of Iran
- Acknowledgment of the legitimacy of Iran’s “elected” government (if you don’t think such rhetorical flourishes matter, ask Lech Walesa)
- The plan to prosecute interrogators announced by Eric Holder
- Last week’s Democrat sneak attack on CIA and military interrogators
- The plan to prosecute KSM in New York City no matter what the cost
- Miranda rights for the Christmas Day bomber
- The prosecution of 3 Navy SEALs for giving a terrorist captured on the battlefield “a fat lip.”
- Holding 50 detainees indefinitely is about half of what Bush was holding, which means some dangerous people are now on the loose.
- Cancellation of the F-22, which can only please the Red Chinese whose influence on our economy has increased several-fold under Obama.
- A 6 month delay in sending requested reinforcements to our troops in Afghanistan so the President could hand-wring in public.