NewsReal’s bloggers have had a variety of points to make in reaction to the surprise news of President Barack Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize win:
- Ben Johnson had the opening post on the subject here, shortly after the news broke.
- Mark J. Koenig had a witty 2 sentence summary here.
- David Horowitz weighed in here in a post appropriately titled Nobel Puzzle.
- John Perazzo had a two part series in which he demonstrated how the Peace Prize has become the Leftist Prize.
- Joseph Klein surveyed what foreign policy “accomplishments” might have merited Obama’s victory.
- I listed the nominees who lost to Obama here.
One can be sure that there will be more to come…